Client: HeraMED Date: March 2017
HeraMED’s BEAT™ was developed from the ground up to easily allow the expecting mom to measure her fetus’s heart rate safely and accurately.
Ultrasound doppler is the most widespread method for Fetal Heart Rate measurement in most high-end clinics. HeraBEAT™ elevates simplicity using leading long-studied UI and a wide-beam ultrasound transducer design.
HeraBEAT™ can go with you wherever you go, and work together with your smartphone.
HeraBEAT™ rivals professional-grade clinical products at an affordable price.
- Fetal Heart Rate sensor: Ultrasound Doppler, CW mode.
- Maternal Heart Rate detection: Reflective Photo plethysmography
- Motion Sensor: 3-Axis Accelerometer
- Guided Search- HeraMED’s advanced smart search
- Crosstalk Elimination- eliminating false detections of Maternal Heart Rate
- Wide Beam Ultrasound
- Advanced algorithms for signal processing, data analysis and noise cancellation
- Auto Gain Control
Dimensions: 88 x 37 mm, 3.5 x 1.5 inch (Diameter × Height, ±2mm)
Safety: CE Certified for personal continuous use. Tested according to IEC/EN 60601-1, 60601-1-2, 60601-1-11, 60601-2-37
Enclosure Material: Biocompatible Polycarbonate plastic